Social Media Marketing helps you to increase your brand awareness and companies must reach out to their consumers directly and ensure that their brand is active and focused on communication. Instagram is the most popular social media marketing platform. Instagram is a mostly used tool for businesses that rely on the common public to sell off their products and services. In today’s digital age, Branding is highly dependent on visual media such as videos and images as they can be more appealing to the audience than plain text, and they can raise emotions leading to actions. The power of visual content is becoming increasingly important to marketers. The visual appeal matters in 93% of cases when there is a definite call to action.
It’s a place used even by Our Prime Minister and Footballer David Beckham to millions, it helped connect and build a separate space of images and videos first discovered and gifted to us in its unique way.
Instagram is basically a mobile app come web based social media site. It’s primarily made for mobile viewers and have a paltry non mobile user base. Most of its users use and access it on its own app in mobile. If we take social media sites it will come in top 5 social media site and after it’s acquisition by facebook the power of Instagram is further boosted by facebook’s ability to push add inside Instagram and related Instagram more to the facebook’s user base. While Instagram continues to stay same its facebook which remodeled for Instagram’s users.
Now here are few usages Instagram Offers:
1. Instagram stories can be used to create fun filled content and engagement
2. Catalog is another item you can use and build dynamic ads.
3. Get the Ads to attract others and make ads from your posts.
4. Create a business profile so users can find you.
5. Relevant profile helps you build more and better connection focus on that.[wdi_feed id=”1″]
Here are a few things that are involved in Instagram Marketing
· Building conversation with your audience
· Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
· Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
· Creating catchy visuals which your audience can resonate
· Instagram Calendar planning with great content
· Consistence brand image
· Content promotion
· Using proper hashtags
· Targeting while running ads
· Lastly tracking competitors