What are Keywords?
In terms of search engines, a keyword is any search term entered on Google (or another search engine) that has a results page where websites are listed.
Keywords are search terms that a website owner or SEO professional will use to optimize a website in the hopes of ranking at the top of Google results for specific keywords.
Anything searched on a search engine, whether a single word or a phrase, is considered a keyword. For example, here’s the results page for the keyword
How do I increase keyword ranking in search engine?
A comprehensive competitive analysis is the backbone of any keyword strategy.The number of visitors would be more when the ranking for the site is higher as well as because of this more revenue will be generated.
One of the essential metrics that SEO uses to determine how feasible it is to pursue ranking for keywords is keyword difficulty through :
- >> Meta titles
- >> H1 tags
- >> Meta description
- >> External links
- >> Internal links
Ranking keywords should need to use long-tail trending keywords as there is a chance to rank highly in Search Engine Result Pages.To rank for highly competitive keywords are as follows:
1. Focussed keyword should be used in content 7 to 8 times as keyword density should be 2 to 3%
2. Focussed keyword should be used in H1 tags and SEO title.
3. Focussed keyword should be used in the meta description
4. Generating high-quality backlinks to increase our domain authority.
5. Publishing content on a regular basis on social media channels
6. Writing blogs with relevant content.